Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TOOOOOO many projects?

NEVER!

I welcome them all until one works.

That said, I write for about 15 different outlets and it's causing me severe brain drain damage.

Jen and Tonic found me - but really YOU should be finding Nemo Jen and Tonic.

Played hoop the other day and guess what?  I broke the age old rule - if you are over 30, never play with punks Under 25.  One "kid" was coming down on defense, and though I already had my man, this "kid" plowed through me and knocked all my gizzards loose.

Three days later I can barely walk.  Thanks fuckhead.

Never again, not until next week anyway.

Shit this was supposed to be a daily thing and instead I'm working on revamping Daily Mael, so now it's getting confusing.  I promise to fix all that and make it all good because even I sit down and forget where I need to be writing.

Ok, that's 4 minutes of free-form writing - two to go, add picture, POST.

I still have some UFO stuff I'll link to and of course all my vondervull Examiner, Broowaha and magazine links but you know it just takes a few minutes, days, weeks, 2010.  There is ALSO a radio show!  I really wanna have JT call in, so you fools better be listening when the day comes.  And it shall...

2 comments:

  1. The real question is, "Which one of us (jsm, j&t, friday) is the best kept secret in all media?".

    Between the three of us, we could start our own WITSEC franchise.

    The world is ours... it just doesn't know it... yet.

    ReplyDelete

Follower Me Daily!